Every day I am thankful that I get to stay home and take care of the kids. Even though it’s not glamorous, and I have given up on any career I may have had, it’s completely worth it. Since the day I brought my first baby home 11 years ago until now I have enjoyed:
1. Being there for the kids and not missing a single moment.
2. Not having to take a shower and do my hair every day.
3. Wearing jeans and t-shirts.
4. Eating when I want.
5. Going to the bathroom whenever I need to.
6. Online shopping.
7. Not commuting.
8. Being there for emergencies.
9. Having time to make cookies and dinner for the family.
10. Running errands on weekday mornings when everyone else is at work.
Do you have any other favorites?